Retail Gurukul Presents a Workshop on Best Retailing Practices for 2017
Enhanced profitability can no longer be dependent on increasing gold rates year after year. Often significant portion of the inventory is more than 6 months old!
The Consumer is changing, the market situation is changing, competition is changing. Are you changing accordingly? Only those who change can expect to survive and prosper.
We invite you to a workshop on best Practices and gain immediate benefits on: –
1. Profitability Improvement: – How to improve your profits by “focusing”.
2. Plan: – Building a business plan, Identifying Strengths, Weakness and Focus Areas.
3. Property: -, Location identification, Should you expand, Size etc
4. Place: – Interiors and brand positioning
5. Products: – Inventory Management Techniques, Stock to sale ratios, Improving Stock turn, Pricing, slow moving stocks, Open to Buy, Should you hedge or not ? etc
6. People (Ours): – Recruitment, Training, Motivation, Salary Structure, Incentives structure, etc
7. People (Customers): – Building Personas, Understanding the Target Customer, etc
8. Processes: – Set up Standard Operating Procedures, Identifying Improvement Areas etc.
9. Performance Metrics: – Identifying and tracking business metrics beyond Kgs of gold, Top, bottom line, conversion, etc.
10. Partners: -How, to build a Win-Win Relationship between Vendors and Retailers.
11. Promotion: – (ATL and BTL) Print and Digital Media and Face to Face etc
12. Problem Solving: – Online / offline – one on one / in groups
Since founding Retail Gurukul in 2012, Mr. Shivaram, is a much sought after Mentor, Consultant, Speaker, Trainer for Family Run Chain Stores, Single Stores, Online Retailers, Professional Chain Stores, Intl Organisations like PGI, Manufacturers across India and Dubai. He has helped clients from Mumbai to Kolkata, Kota to Lucknow and Delhi to Cochin and Dubai. In Mumbai from Worli to Borivali.
Earlier, he was Tanishq’s Head of All India Merchandising, Training and Regional Sales during his decade long working.
• A large Mumbai retailer went from guess work to “shopping list” in purchases, saving crores
• A large retailer with over 13 stores has improved plain stock turns by 0.5 in about 6 months due to improved buying and stocking solutions
• A small Mumbai Retailer who changed the date of salary payment and how it improved Sales Performance.
• A Rajasthan based housewife turned entrepreneur moved from home selling to a retail store and how an “effective store launch” was the launch pad to significant sales increase to 4 times earlier turnover
• A Uttar Pradesh based retailer has begun restructuring his one man decision to a system based business
• Since 2012, we have helped many more clients, with their opportunity and probem specific solutions
What is the topic :- Best Practices in Retailing
When:- 10th FEBth 2017,Friday from 9.30 AM to 6 PM
Where:- Mumbai @ the Orchid, Near Domestic Airport.
Speaker:- Shivaram, Founder, RetailGurukul.Com, Ex-Tanishq Merchandising, Training
Who should attend:- Owners & Promoters, Designers, Senior Managers of Retail Chains, Manufacturer Sales Staff , & Anybody wanting to profit from retailing.
Language for the session: – In Hindi and English
This is Session No 2. The 1st Workshop was in July 2016 and was well received. Back on popular request.
Quick Decision Maker Offer:- Rs. 12, 500 all inclusive taxes ! for payments received before 20th January.
Early Bird Offers: – Rs 15,000 all inclusive taxes , for payments received between 20th and 31st January 2017.
If you decide to participate after 1st Feb, then it is Rs. 20,000 all inclusive taxes ! and costlier hotel and air tickets too.
Payment though PayTm, Bank- IMPS, or any digital mode!
Contact us for registrations: –
36524 Gurukul Services P Ltd, Bangalore 560029
Tel + 91 9036036524 – Shivaram | Tel + 91 9632081405
Facebook RetailGurukul | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.retailgurukul.com