Would you like to improve your retail business?
Would you like to make more profits than ever before?
But, would you like to take less risk to make those higher than ever before profits?
Yes, everyone likes to reduce their risks, in these difficult times.
Then I have something for you. From my 30+year of Retailing experience with brands like Tanishq, WHP, Manubhai, and over 300+ jewellers across India, I believe
Change is happening everywhere.
Do you agree with me?
The retail jewellery landscape has changed a lot in the last few years.
- Customers, Environment, Competition has changed in the last few years and will change even further in the next few?
- Even the gold rate, which was increasing year after year, many years ago, has remained more or less the same on a year on year basis.
- Some jewellers have succeeded, while many have failed. Some are surviving
These are the kinds of problems which keeps a retail jeweller is facing..
How do I know this?
I am a retail consultant and trainer.
My name is Shivaram, I have worked with Titan and Tanishq for over 20 years and started Retail Gurukul in 2012.
Retail Gurukul is consulting and training company that has helped over 500+ jewellers improve their business and profitability.
I speak to many retail jewellers on a regular basis and these are the challenges I hear regularly.
- I have more than 30% slow moving inventory.
- It is difficult to get new customers
- Conversions rates are low
- Staff commitment is low
- I have a lot of stock, but not the products, that my customers want to buy.
- Deadstock is causing a problem in the cash flow of your business.
- I wish I was a moneylender, rather than a jeweller. I would have made more money.
Do you agree?
The time has come when you have to take the organized approach to run your
You need to create the plans and the processes to expect a predictable outcome.
Yes, it takes time to build these processes.
But, it is now or never.
And, it takes guidance from someone who has done it earlier.
It’s your business, it’s your money.
You just can’t sit back and expect some magic to happen.
If you are willing to solve your business problems then I have the required guidance
I have written a book “A Guide to Jewellery Retailing-Back End Operations”
In this guide, the strategies which I have shared has been tested and proven multiple times
This book includes the chapter:-
- Ways to optimize pricing in a Jewellery Showroom
- Keeping operational costs in check in a Jewellery Showroom – some tips
- How are seasonal discounts decisive factors in Jewellery sales
- How to get repeat sales for your best-selling jewellery
- How Saving Schemes really work for Jewellery Retail
- Tips for training sales staff for Jewellery Retail
- Why is OOH advertising an absolute must for Jewellery Retail
- Making the most of Festivals for Jewellery Retailing
- How to promote jewellery gifting to get better returns?
- How to ensure that the customer visits your jewellery
- Inventory management tips for Jewellery Retailers
- Best Inventory practices for Jewellers
- It’s all about execution!