Welcome to a Group Coaching Program from Retail Gurukul. Like the famous saying, What got you here, won’t get you there, we all need new inputs, new action areas to implement, if we want to G.R.O.W our businesses.
For various reasons, we have not been able to achieve the Goals ourselves, and we believe we need an external support to help us to achieve that. With the acceptance of Zoom post Covid, that external support in the form of Coaches is so much easier.
In this Program, we will discuss:-
Topic 1. Customers & Marketing.
- Ideal Customer Creation
- Customers DataBase Importance
- Simple Loyalty Program – Laminated Card
- New & Old Customers Importance
- Ready-made Loyalty Program Software.
- Digital Marketing at low cost.
Topic 2. Plan
- Importance of Planning – 3 days to 3 years.
- Why planning is crucial in these tough times.
- Monthly Profit & Loss Planning.
- Emergency Planning.
- Actually planning – Live Session.
Topic 3- Inventory Rotation
- What is stock rotation?
- Impact of Stock Rotation on Profits.
- Golden Furniture Identification.
- Cash Flow & Profits due to Golden Furniture.
- Actually Planning – Live Session.
Topic 4 – Store Operations
- What is the real cost of inefficient operations? Ex- Conversions.
- Monthly Income VS Expenditure.
- Why Customer service makes a difference between you and your competitors.
- Low-cost customer service improvements.
Topic 5 – Staff Management
- Why Staff Says- TP Customer.
- Staff Management – Salary vs Performance.
- Training for Performance.
- Online & Offline Coaching & Training.
- Why staff is often unmotivated to perform.
- You are paying a heavy price and not knowing.
If you really want to know all the above things and many more things which can help you grow your business then you should definitely attend this 3 months coaching program.
Expect to see, impact of your participation in about 3 months time, though you will have Call To Action in each session itself.
This is not a quick fix program of problems or opportunities that have not been solved in the past.
While the course is for 12 months overall, each topic will evolve based on the problems and opportunities on hand.
You will need to set your goals and use the inputs from the class to achieve them
Topics and Logistics:-
- During each session, one or two topics will first be discussed in detail from the overall business perspective. These topics are based on the current situation and future direction that the one year coaching classes will cover in general.
- You will have 2 sessions. It will be around the 15th and 25th of each month.
- Each session will be between 2 to 3 hours.
- Each session will have a Q&A session.
- The session will be conducted on Zoom.
Date and timings will be shared with you after the registration.
Open mind to learn from the Coach and also from each other.
The currently monthly fees is Rs. 10,000. plus GST.
Register here:- How To Grow Your Jewellery Business in 2021?
We recommend a minimum of 3 months of subscription, post the first month of classes. By the end of the first two classes, you will be able to determine how these Coaching Classes are helping you to G.R.O.W your business in 2021 and beyond.
Here’s what other jewellers are saying about this program:-
Shivaram Sir’s Ideas on marketing are all “emotional marketing”. Those ideas have worked for me very well – Mahesh Thombre, Maharashtra
I built my 4 floors 3600 Sq. feet boutique store in a well-renowned market by sweating my inventory, reducing my inventory fat and sweating, and managing my inventory better from my learnings with Shivaram sir – Sanjay Kalsi, JD Solitaire, Delhi
Went through the book A Guide to Jewellery Retailing and came up with a list of 25 ideas to implement – Ashish BL, BSP & Sons, Bangalore
We have decided to implement the loyalty program just after attending this session – Sumit Das, Ratna Bhandar, Siliguri
If you have any questions, please call/message Rahul on 9632081405