Do you do morning meetings in your store?
If Yes, that’s great.
If No, then why not?
You should do morning meeting every day in your store.
Every day in the morning around 10–10:30 AM you should do it. The meeting can start 5 minutes after the staff is due to be present in the store.
Timing can vary based on your store timings.
In the morning meeting, discuss what we should do today?
It’s very simple.
- What is the target for the day? Rs or Value and/or No of pieces per customer. Whatever you follow.
- How many people are you expecting to get in your store?
- How many people are you expecting to convert?
- What is target are you going to do today?
- Any problems that the staff are facing and solutions for that?
Do a day end meeting just like the cashier will do an end of day counting of cash and tally the same, know whether the day was good?
Based on that day’s performance, you can plan your upcoming days and adjust your goals accordingly.
Please let me know what are your thoughts on this.